SERDEM - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Kullanıcı Bilgileri
Üyelik tarihi: Mar 2008
Mesajlar: 7.687
Konular: 6910
Puan Grafiği
Rep Puanı:11076
Rep Gücü:20
RD:SERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond reputeSERDEM has a reputation beyond repute
Teşekkür

Ettiği Teşekkür: 47
464 Mesajına 935 Kere Teşekkür Edlidi
:
Standart Atatürk'ün Sözleri ( Türkçe - İngilizce)

History
Writing history is as important as making history. If the writer does not remain true to the maker, then the unchangeable reality transforms into a confusing matter for humanity. 1931 (Hasan Cemil Çambel, T.T.K. Belleten, Volume: 3, Issue 10, 1939, P. 272)
One does not understands the meaning of history until reaching a mature age. And history can only be written after this age. I really wish that I could spend our remaining lifetime writing history together with a few friends! ( Yusuf Ziya Özer, Ulus Newspaper, 10.XI.1939)
It is not the mind, logical judgement which makes the history but maybe feelings other than these. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D. II, P. 116)
What a beautiful mirror is history. Humans, especially the people who are not improved by moral teachings can not prevent their essential natures from falling into feelings of avarice even in the presence of the greatest sacred concepts. In the great events which take an important place in history, the attitudes, activities and conducts of the people who are the cause and protagonists of the events show their moral levels clearly. 1915 (Mustafa Kemal, Anafartalar M.A.T. Yay: Uluğ İğdemir, P. 27)
Many people who became famous in history do not have virtues from the national point of view. For example, think about Napoleon, who really had military power, went as far as Moscow and dissolved the French army by dragging it over ruins and fire. His actions were not taken to satisfy the real and national interests of the French nation but to satisfy his own bellicose ambition. He destroyed millions of distinguished sons of France to satisfy his ambition and eventually met his fate well known by all of you. It is possible to examine and compare the greatest and seemingly glorious actions of our Ottoman history from the same point of view, with it’s true nature. 1923 (Atatürk’ün S.D. II, P. 161-162)
The reply he gave upon a law draft preparation for naming either one of the cities Ankara or İstanbul as ‘Atatürk’:
It is not necessary to take a shelter in the foundations of cities to ensure that a name stay in history or spread by word of mouth. History is a coy fairy who doesn’t like to be forced; prefers ideas. (Falih Rıfkı Atay, Babamız Atatürk, P. 135)
Our ancestors who established great states had great and extensive civilizations as well. To research this, examine it carefully and inform the world is an obligation of ours. (Afet İnan, Atatürk Hakkında H.B. P. 297)
The Turkish child will be encouraged as long as he continues to know his ancestor well. (Afet İnan, Atatürk Hakkında H.B. P. 297)
The opinion which introduced Turks to the entire world as a primitive underdeveloped nation has taken hold of us as well. During the time they started an empire and national history from a nomadic tribe consisting of four hundred tents, the Turks’ opinion was at the same center as well. In the first place, we have to teach the nation their history, the fact that they belong to a noble nation, and children of an advanced nation who is the mother of all civilizations. 1930 (Ahmet Hamdi Başar, Atatürk’le 3 Ay, P. 122)
If a nation is great, it will become greater by knowing itself. (Hikmet Bayur, T.D.K., Türk Dili, Belleten, No: 33, 1938, P. 16)
Turkish children’s capability is superior to that of all nations. As long as successes of Turkish capability and power in the history are revealed, all Turkish children will be able to find the necessary sources to make a leap forward in that history. From that history, Turkish children will acquire the idea of independence, think about these great successes, learn about the men who produced wonders, think that they are from the same blood and with this competence they will not humiliate themselves before anybody. (Şemsettin Günaltay, 1951 Olağanüstü Türk Dili Kurultayı, P. 33)
Do you know why we lost the Balkan States? There is only one reason for this. And these are the language institutes founded by Slavic research associations; when they wrote the national histories and awakened the national consciousness of the people living among us , we retreated from the area to Thracian borders in Balkans. (Enver Behnan Şapolyo, 1951 Olağanüstü Dil Kurultayı, P. 54)
Spoken to the members of the Turkish History Association during a meeting:
I am a transitory man, I will die one day, while I am alive, I would like to see the true history of the Turkish nation, whose greatness and capability I believe in, being written. That’s why during these meetings I become ecstatic, forget everything and tire you. Forgive me. 1933 (Uluğ İğdemir, Atatürk ve Tarih, Açılış 1962-1963, M.T.T.B., P. 24)
I like Alemdar Mustafa Pasha and Mustafa Reşit Pasha, but if Alemdar had had a little thorough knowledge he would have proclaimed the Republic. If Mustafa Reşit Pasha’s little thorough knowledge had been combined with Alemdar’s power, I would have entered this history with a different mission. (Enver Behnan Şapolyo, Atatürk ve Milli Mücadele Tarihi, P. 532)
Nationalism
Turkish nationalism is to maintain clarity and realism on the way of improvement and development, to walk together with all contemporary nations, to protect the freedoms of the delegations of the Turkish Assembly. 1930 ( Afet İnan, T. T. K. Belleten, Cilt: XXXII. No: 128, 1968, p. g. 557 )
The realities that affected Turkish nation’s liberation are: a) Unity in political existence. B) Language unity. C) Territorial integration D) Race and origin unity. E) Common history. F) Common moral values.
The Turkish nation has all these conditions and there are few nations that have all of these conditions. We can give a more general definition that for giving the name of nation to a society, these conditions have to exist at the same time and all together. All nations in the world did not emerge under the same conditions. So it is difficult to define the concept of nationalism under the same conditions for each nation. 1930 ( Afet İnan, M. B. and M. K. Atatürk’s Writings, p. g. 371 – 372 )
Idealism is to struggle to develop our country in intellectual and economical spheres. But we do not find it suitable to our principles to realise all these developments outside of our borders. 1929 ( Atatürk’s S. D. I, 346 )
We are directly nationalist and Turkish nationalist. The basis of our republic is Turkish society. If the participants of our society are full of Turkish culture, the republic based on that society will be strength as now. ( Elementary Education Publication, Skin: 4, Number: 61, 1940 )
One of the obvious qualities of nationality is language. He must first speak the Turkish language who says that he belongs to Turkish nationality. If the one does not speak the Turkish language it is not true to believe that person who claims his devotion to Turkish society and culture. ( Taha Toros, Atatürk’s Voyages to Adana, p. g. 39 )
Turkish nation enjoys to think of national emotion with human feelings but not with religious feelings. She is proud of protecting the place of human feelings in her conscience beside national feeling. Because the Turkish nation knows that today it is necessary to walk independently and together with civilised nations in mutual human and civilised relations. And Turkish nation, like every civilised nation, respects the memories of those who served humanity with their discoveries and inventions. 1930 ( Afet İnan, M. B. ve M. K. Atatürk’s Writings, p. g. 369 – 370 )
The Turkish people's breasts are full of patriotism which will increase like a wall made of iron against the enemy's ambitions. 1921 ( Atatürk’s T. T. B. IV, S. 441 )
A nation worthy of liberty knows to work for her country with desire and determination whenever it is necessary. 1927 ( Atatürk’s T. T. B. IV, p. g. 536 )
Country’s territory! It’s worth the sacrifice everything to you. You are the blessed. We are all warriors for you. But you will always live to keep alive the Turkish nation forever. Turkish territory! You are not grave of the Turkish nation who loves you. Show your creativity for the Turkish Nation. 1930 ( Afet İnan, About Atatürk H. B., p. g. 295 )
If the memory of duties carried out for the nation by the nation is not seen above all memories, it will not be possible to understand the worth of the concept of national history. 1931 ( Atatürk’s S. D. 1, p. g. 353 )
To elevate national history as our highest part as we elevate it until today is our one of the greatest desires. 1931 ( Atatürk’s T. T. B. IV, p. g. 551 )
How happy he who calls himself as a Turk! ( 1933 )
The results we wrest from the territory where we live, the Turkish Nation that we emerged from and the history of nations that recorded various adventures and disasters are drawing our way.
They call us nationalists. But we are such nationalists that we respect and comply with all the nations who co-operated with us. We wholly introduce their right to self- determination. Our nationalism is by no means a conceited nationalism. ( 1920 )
There is no way to dominate on a nation except capturing her soul or blocking her consciousness and ambition. Never can any force resist the national soul, strength and continuity of national will created by centuries. ( 1. 9. 1924 )
The most important thing is to teach our children and youths to maintain Turkish liberty and their own will and struggle with the enemies who attack our national traditions. (1922)
The Nation has to conceive of a common link between her people to maintain her existence. This link has altered shapes and important things since coming from the ages. In other words the concept of nation gathered people with Turkish nation links instead of religious links. ( November 1925 )
Similar to a person also a nation has to prove her capability and strength with her actual work, otherwise it is useless to hope for esteem and importance. Nobody pays complement to him who is deprived of capability and strength. ( The Speech (Address) )
The man who give importance only to himself and does not equates nation and country with his existence can not serve his nation's happiness. Only those who can consider the others who will come after them provide happiness to their nation. It is a big fault to suppose that developments will stop when they have gone. ( 17th March 1937 )
Our national principle is to improve the national unity ideal by supporting it with every means and measure. ( October 1933 )
It is necessary to overcome pride after achievements and oppose to hopelessness in disasters. ( 1930 )
Turk... take pride, work, trust.
Historical events show that the nation is the sovereign in the relation between people and nation. Although there were many movements to suppress nationalism, they could not succeed and national feeling insistently existed. History will never deny a nation’s blood, right and precedence. ( July 1919 )
( Turkish ) History thesis has developed. It is necessary to walk and study continuously on this thesis. There can be some unbelievers. These resemble enemies, do not pay attention to them. ( 1938 )
The Turk’s son will introduce his ancestors and take the courage from them.
Our nation should also be strengthened with possibilities originating from strength character, a powerful system, nationalism, economic achievements. ( 1924 )
Social peace and calm of the nation is national virtue that expects from people to be wealthy in the future, happiness, healthiness, progress and rise in civilization, even if it is necessary to die for the nation. National moral necessities to a perfect nation are implemented by the people belonging to that nation without hesitation and with conscience of desire. The greatest national excitement is this. ( Afet İnan About Atatürk H. B. p. g. 302 )
Our national morality must be raised with free ideas and on a civilized basis. This is very important. I want to attract your attention. The moral basis under threat is not acceptable. 1924 ( M. E. İ. S. D. I, S. 19 )
Since the Turkish War of Independence the Turkish nation undertook to help and take interest in the other nations sentenced to struggle for liberty and independence. Certainly it will not be suitable to be indifferent to the people’s liberty and independence who has the same origin as she. But nationalist struggle must not be considered and defended like an unconscious and unmeasured cause. The nationalist movement is a conscious principle issue before being a political struggle issue. Conscious principle means an aim that is based on science. Meanwhile also propaganda must be based on convincing principles originated from science. Turks who are living outside of the Turkish borders must be interested in cultural issues. Likewise we think of Turkish nations on a cultural path as this. We consider important Turkish history, wealthy dialects, former Turkish feats. We do not even neglect Turks languages and cultures beyond the Baykal. ( Abdülkadir İnan, Türk Kültürü Dergisi ( Review of Turkish Culture ) , Number: 13, 1963, p. g. 115 )
National Education
Our most important and promising responsibilities lie in the task of national education. It is a prerequisite to be successful in the task of national education. The real salvation of a nation can only be achieved in this way. 1922
The center of scientific and technical initiative is the school. It is therefore a necessity. We should always remember the name of the school in deep respect. School teaches the young brains to respect humanity, to love the nation and the country and it teaches honor and freedom. It teaches the best ways to preserve freedom whenever there are threats at large. Those who endeavor to save their countries must be honored experts in their professions and hard working scientists. School provides these. Only with the help of schooling will all attempts achieve logical solutions. 1922
In the intellectual discipline as well as in the political and social life our guide will be science and technology of our nation. The Turkish nation, its art, its economy, its poetry and literature will develop only with science and technology obtained from the school. (1922)
We need two armies to take our society to the final end of happiness. The first one is the military army that saves the life of the country, the second one is the cultural army that kneads the future of the nation. Both these armies are respectful, productive and of great value. Which of these two armies is more valuable, which should dominate? No such choice can be made, both these armies are of vital importance.
In order to express the value and sacredness of their army, I must refer to the members of the cultural army and say that it is they who teach the soldiers of the first army who kill and die the cause for doing so. 1923 (M.E.I.S.D, page 17)
If a nation does not have a cultural army, no matter how glamorous victories its armies achieve on the battlefield, sustainable results of these victories depend solely on the presence of the cultural army. The productive results of the first a army will disappear if the second army does not exist. (M.E.I.S.D.I, page 17)
The only ones who save nations are teachers. A nation without teachers and tutors does not deserve the title of a nation. It might be called an ordinary crowd, not a nation. It is a must for a population to have teachers and tutors in order to become a nation. 1925 (M.E.I.S.D.I, page 25)
It is necessary to evaluate the country in terms of science, culture, economy and public enterprises and it is a must to develop the skills of our nation in many fields in order to give a strong, constant and positive character to forthcoming generations. Teachers stand foremost front among the forces that fight for these sacred aims.1923 (Atatürk’s T.T.B. IV, page 487)
In order to hand over the education in schools to trustworthy and skilled staff, in order to educate the children of the nation decently, teachers should be given a high social status like all other professions so that the esteemed and respected teachers will take teaching both as a profession and as an ideal. All around the world, teachers are the most devoted and respected components of societies. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.I, page 289)
The new generation will take their most important lesson in being a republican from the teachers that will be trained by this group of teachers. 1924 Great History At Trabzon, page 11)
Teachers! The devoted teachers and tutors of the republic, you will be teaching the new generation. And the new generation will be your masterpiece. The value of this masterpiece will be related to your skills and devotion. The republic requires protectors of high character with strong scientific, technological and physical skills! It is totally up to you to train the new generation in such required skills. 1924 (M.E.I.S.D. page 19)
Primary and secondary level education should provide the students with the scientific and technological knowledge that humanity and civilization require. But these must be given in a practical manner so that the child may be sure that he will not starve after graduation. (1931)
It is education that either deserts a nation to slavery and poverty or enables the nation to live in freedom and independence as an esteemed society. (1925)
No matter what the premises of the education that we will give to our children, we have to teach them to fight the enemies of: 1- Their nation, 2- The Turkish State, 3- The Great National Assembly of Turkey. The nations whose individuals are not equipped with these required facilities have no right to survive. It is a must to fight in this respect. 1922 (M.E.I.S.D.I, page 9)
I would suggest to the children of this country preparing themselves for the future to work with patience and endurance and I would suggest to the parents of these children at education stage to devote themselves to the education of their children.
History approves the determination of the awakening nations against great threats. Our nation has to fight with its weapon and its brains. I have no doubt that our nation will prove its power in the latter as it has proved its power with the first. 1921 (Atatürk’s M.A.D, page 4-5)
In bringing up our children and youth we should equip them with an understanding of a strong and devoted defense against all kinds of adverse ideas of foreign components referring to the presence, rights and the unity of our nation. It is important to inject this characteristic and skill to the spiritual power of the new generation. The philosophy of the nation's existence that appears as a continuous and great war require these characteristics desperately for every nation that desires to remain free and happy. (1921)
National Sovereignty (National Government)
Sovereignty can never accept partnership in terms of any form, meaning party color or emblem. 1922 (The Speech II, page 700)
The formation and protection of sustainable freedom, equality and justice in society depends totally on the exact sense of establishment of national sovereignty. Therefore, the basis of freedom, equality and justice is national sovereignty. Freedom in our society and in our state is limitless. Its borders are present and defined by the protection of the principle that makes it limitless.
An individual may willingly want to dispose of his freedom, but if this attempt will harm the life and freedom of a nation, if the life of a nation full of greatness and honor will fade because of this and if the children and grandchildren of that nation will disappear because of this, such attempts can never be reasonable and acceptable. Furthermore, such an action can never be tolerated in the name of freedom.
There is no doubt that we will protect and defend our national sovereignty in our most jealous and alert mood and with all our might for the sake of the eternal life of our state, the strengthening of our country, the comfort and happiness of our nation as well as for the sake of our lives, pride, honor and future as well as all our sacred concepts and finally all we possess. 1923 (Atatürk’ s S.D.I, page 298)
National will and national determination do not only consist of the ideas of an individual but is a combination of the will of all the individuals of the nation. 1923 (Atatürk ’s S.D.I, page 95)
Sovereignty belongs to the nation unconditionally.1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.II, page 58)
Power is undivided and belongs to the nation. 1937 (Atatürk’s K.A.N, page 41)
National sovereignty is such a light that chains melt, crowns and thrones burn and disappear against it. Institutions established on the slavery of nations are bound to be demolished everywhere. 1929 (Atatürk’s B.N., page 82-83)
A nation cannot avoid being the toy of others unless it becomes involved with its present and its rights with all its intellectual and material power. Our national life, our history and our recent administrative style are excellent proof of this. This is why the national power and the national determination has been accepted as dominant in administration. Today, all the nations of the world recognize only one sovereignty: The National Sovereignty. 1920 (The Speech III, page 1185)
The great ideologies of important nations in the world that have achieved sovereignty to avoid slavery have always been fierce enemies of those who depend on outdated institutions and those seeking solutions in rotten administrations. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.I, page 309)
Friends! There is no-one expecting a crown and there is no dictator in the Turkish state and among the people of Turkey that have established the Turkish state. There is no one after the crown and there will never be. Because it is not possible.
All the world should clearly know that there is no power or authority over this state and nation. There is only one power. That is national sovereignty. There is only one authority. That is the presence, conscience and the heart of the nation. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.I, page 300)
The nation that knows and appreciates the value of direct sovereignty will crush any possible threat against this sacred sovereignty. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.II, page 135)
To die for national sovereignty is a matter of conscience and honor for me. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.II, page 76)
Those involved in the destiny of a nation should never forget the fact that they are to use the power and dignity of that nation only to obtain the real and sustainable benefits of the nation itself. These men should always remember that it is not enough to invade and restrain a country to be dominant over the owners of that country. It is not possible to be dominant over a nation unless the spirit of that nation is bound and its determination and will are broken. No force can resist the national spirit nurtured throughout centuries.
There is no tyranny left on earth that is capable of keeping a nation under control if that nation resists subjugation. 1924 (Atatürk’s B.N. page 81)
The Great National Assembly is the summary and the symbol of the Turkish Nation's understanding of self rule and the its search that took centuries.
The Turkish nation has been able to disperse the darkness and look at the future with hope after it has handed its destiny over to the capable and patriotic hands of the Great National Assembly.
The core of the new Turkish government is national sovereignty. It is the unconditional sovereignty of the nation. (1923)
In all phases of struggle in my military and political life, my motive has always been to achieve the goals of the nation and the country depending on national consciousness. (1920)
Politics and Peace
In order to provide a happy and secured life for our nation, the state has to follow an absolutely national policy and this policy has to be absolutely suitable and based on our internal organization. When I say national policy, this is what I mean: working for the real happiness and development of the nation and the country, protecting our existence before all else, relying our own power within our national borders... In general, not to cause a lot of tiring effort and harm for the nation by persuing unreachable, imaginary ideals... Expecting civilized and humane behavior and mutual friendship from the civilized world. 1920 (Oration II, P. 436)
Foreign politics is closely related with the internal organization of a community. Because, foreign politics which are not based on internal organization are always destined to an unhappy fate. A community’s foreign politics is proportionally powerful and lasting as long as it has a strong and healthy internal organization. (1923 Atatürk’s S.D. II, P.162)
Foreign politics has to be based on internal politics, in other words it should not have the extensiveness which is not tolerable by the internal organization. Otherwise, those who persue fantastic foreign policies automatically lose their beariıngs. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D. II, P.101)
A policy directed towards peace aiming at Turkey’s security and not being against any nation at all will always be our principle. 1931 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P.356)
The aim of ‘peace at home, peace in world’ which is one of the most essential principles of the Republic of Turkey is probably the most essential factor in prosperity and advancement of humanity and civilization. To serve and continue serving, to reach this aim as much as we can is a conduct to be proud of. 1933 (Atatürk’s T.T.B. IV, P. 560)
We strive for peace at home, peace in world. 1931 (Atatürk’s T.T.B.IV, P. 551)
From wherever a call is came on the path of peace, Turkey responded from her heart and did not withhold assistance. 1937 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P. 388)
We are the most fiery supporter of a clear and sincere policy which aims at mutual security and respect in international relations. Our sensitivity is, in response to the preparations and efforts on this, whether or not these can form an actual and true confidence for us as well. 1926 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P.336)
Our policy, which is honest and clear in foreign affairs, is especially based on the idea of peace. Searching for a solution for any international problem of ours complies with our interest and understanding. That is why we consider the security principle and its instruments important in order not to face with a proposal other than this manner. 1929 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P. 347)
Peace is the best way to carry the nations to prosperity and happiness. But once this concept is gained, it requires a continous attention and care as well as individual preparations of every nation. 1938 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P. 396)
In our opinion, the first and the most important condition for the improvement of international political security is, nations sincerely agreeing at least on the idea of preserving peace. 1932 (Atatürk’s S.D. I, P. 357)
I also believe in this; if continuous peace is wanted, then international actions must be taken to improve the conditions of the masses. Prosperity of entire humanity must substitute hunger and pressure. Citizens of the world must be educated to avoid having contact with jealousy, greed and ill will. 1935 (Aynı Tarihi, Issue:19, 1935)
Military action starts at the point where political activity is hopeless. Recovery of hope, giving the impression of being trustworthy, may ensure reaching targets faster than the armies can. 1922 (Atatürk’s S.D. III, P. 40-41)
These remarks were made to French Ambassador during a conversation:
I am not after enlarging our territory; I don’t have the habit of ruining the peace; however, I am the requester of solemn agreement based on justice. I can not avoid doing so. I promised my nation from the desk of the Grand Assembly: I will take Hatay... My nation believes in what I say. If I don’t keep my promise, I can’ come before my nation, I can’t stay where I stand. I have not been defeated up to now, I can’t; if I do, I can’t live a single minute. Knowing this and considering that I will undoubtedly keep my promise, please let my friendship be known and confirmed , Your Excellency Ambassador... (1937)
Religion and Secularism
Religion is a fact and necessary. We have got a religion which is basically strong. The materials are very good but the building has been neglected for many centuries. The necessity to repair the building has not been felt when its mortars were damaged or dropped off. To the contrary, the building has been kept on decaying more and more due to the foreign elements of commentaries and superstitions. This building can not be touched and repaired in a day. But the splits will be get deeper with time and it will be necessary to build a new building on a strong basis.
Religion is a matter of conscience. Everybody is free to obey to the orders of his own conscience. We are full of respect for religion. We are not opposed to the thought or mentality. We are just trying not to mix the State and National Project with the religious operations, and to avoid reactionary activities, intentional or actual. We shall never give any chance to the reactionaries. (Mr. Asaf İlbay is narrating, The Memories of Close Friends, Page 102-103)
My friends! God is only one and great. We can say by the signs of divine beliefs that human beings can be classified in two groups, periods. The first period is the childhood and adolescence. The second is the adult and mature period of mankind.
Mankind must have been very closely involved with these issues like a child, like an adolescent at the first period. God chose to deal with his servants until they reached maturity by necessary of the divine special envoys. He sent many prophets and envoys known or unknown starting with Adam.
But after imparting the religious and civilisatory facts to the mankind by our prophet he did not see any necessity to get in touch with human beings by a mediator. He kindly accepted that every servant would have ability to get in touch with divine thought and therefore our Holy Prophet was the last and his book is the most perfect book. (1922 Speech III, Page 1241)
These ignorant persons who dare to introduce the prophet to me as a dervish in trance could never be able to comprehend his noble personality and successes. And they seem to be at a loss to understand this. How could a dervish in trance make a feasible plan which might have been thought of by a great commander in the Uhud Battle?
History must not be an art distorting the realities but must be a science clarifying them. The ignorant vagrants described this person exalted with his military ingeniousness as well as his politic opinions in a little battle also as a dervish in trance. They can not join us in our historic feat. If Mohamed had not persued the foe, overcoming of the resistance of his environment and his injured, Islam would be non-existent. (Şemsettin Günaltay, Ülkü Dergisi (Magazine) Volume:9, Series :9, 1945, Page 3)
Our religion is a highly sensible and natural religion. A religion must be compatible with wisdom, science and logic. Our religion is completely compatible with all of these. (1923)
Our great religion states that man can not be related to mankind if he does not work. Some people are thought by some others to be unbelievers because they have adopted the innovations of the new age.
The real infidelity is this supposition. Is aim of their comment not wanting Islam to be enslaved by the infidels or what else? Please do not care about each hodja (religious teacher or imam) with a turban. Being a hodja is being a hodja with the brain not with a turban. (Atatürk’s S.D II, Page 128)
Our religion does not advise our nation to be worthless, indolent and inferior. To the contrary, God and also the Prophet order nations to protect their values and their honour. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D II, Page 92)
Everybody possesses a measure especially for our religion. You can easily understand if something is compatible with our religion or not by this measurement. Whatever is compatible with wisdom, logic and benefit of the people you may be assured to be convenient to our religion. If something is compatible with wisdom and logic and of advantage to the nation and the benefit of the Islam, ask no more. It is religion. If our religion was not compatible with logic and wisdom it would not be perfect and the last religion. 1923(Atatürk’s S.D. II, Page 127)
The Turkish Nation must be more religious, I mean religious in all simplicity. I believe in this as I believe in my religion and in reality. It does not contain any thing against the conscience nor any obstacle to development. (1923)
Our Nation possesses two strong virtues, which are language and religion. No power could remove these virtues from our nation’s heart and conscience, nor will it ever be able to. 1923 (Atatürk’s S.D.II, Page 66-67)
Sirs, you and my nation well know that the Republic of Turkey can not be the country of sheiks, dervishes, disciples and followers. The most straightforward and the truest religious order is the order of civilisation.1925 (Atatürk’s B.N. Page 93)
As you know, degenerates who taken have us in the wrong direction mostly masked with a religious veil and have continuously deceived our pure and clear people with interpretations of religious rules. Read our history and listen...You will see that all the evil which ruined, captivated and destroyed our people always came from the infidels masked by religion. 1923 (S.D II, Page 127)
SERDEM isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla