Kullanıcı Bilgileri
Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2008
Nerden: İstanbul
Mesajlar: 11.417
Konular: 1154
Puan Grafiği
Rep Puanı:5374
Rep Gücü:0
RD:Prenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond repute
Teşekkür

Ettiği Teşekkür: 38
215 Mesajına 402 Kere Teşekkür Edlidi
:
Arrow All Rise

All Rise

Yo,Yo.Yo,Yo.
Your Honor, please, Y´gotta believe what I say. What I will tell happened just the other day. I must confess, ´Cause
I´ve had about enough. I need your help; Gotta make this here thing stop.

´N´baby, I swear to tell the truth (uh-huh). About all things we used to do. And if you thought you had me fooled, I´m telling
you now, objectio overruled. Here we go (oh baby)

One for the money and the free rides; It´s two for the lie that you denied. All rise. All rise. Three for the calls you´ve been
making. It´s four all the times you´ve been faking. All rise (I´m gonna tell it to your face) All rise (I rest my case)

You´re on the stand with your back against the wall. Nowhere to run and nobody you can call, oh no. I just can´t wait;
Now the case is open wide. You try to pray but the jury will decide

N´baby, I swear to tell the truth (oh-hoh) About all the things we used to do. And if you thought you had me fooled, I´m telling
you objection overruled. Oh baby,

One for the money and the free rides; It´s two for the lie that you denied. All rise, all rise. Three for the calls you´ve been making
It´s for on the time you´ve been faking. All rise,(I´m gonna tell it to your face), all rise ( I rest my case)

So step back, ´cause you don´t know this cat. I know deep down that you don´t want me to react. I lay down, leaving all my
options open. Th-the decision of the jury has not misspoken.

Step through my house; You´ll find your stuff is gone. But in reality to whom does this stuff belong? I´ll bring you into court tp
push my order. And you´ll know that you overstepped a boarder. (uh-huh)

One for the money and the free rides; It´s two for the lie that you denied. All rise, all rise. Three for the calls you´ve been making;
It´s for all the times you´ve been faking. All rise, all rise

One for the money and the free rides; (What you saying?) It´s two for the lie that you denied (Can´t keep playing)(All rise)
What you have done? (all rise, all rise) What you saying? Three for the calls you´ve been making. It´s for all the times you´ve
been faking. (Can´t keep playing) All rise (What have you done?) All rise (Where you have gone?)

One for the money and the free rides; It´s two for the lie that you denied.(oh-hoh) All rise (oh-hoh) all rise. Three for the calls
you´ve been making it´s four all the times you´ve been faking. I said all rise (All rise) I rest my case....

Blue
Prenses isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla