Kullanıcı Bilgileri
Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2008
Nerden: İstanbul
Mesajlar: 11.417
Konular: 1154
Puan Grafiği
Rep Puanı:5374
Rep Gücü:0
RD:Prenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond repute
Teşekkür

Ettiği Teşekkür: 38
215 Mesajına 402 Kere Teşekkür Edlidi
:
Arrow Beg

Beg

I walked the white line and I did the shoeshines and I break it down so you can go down. And ran the rat-race and I made the front page and I break it down so you can go down now. Go down now. Yeah, yeah. I bet youd beg if you were serious. So break on down, break on down now. I bet youd beg if you were serious so break on down, break on down now, break on down now. I made the big break and I made my own mistakes, and I break it down so you can go down. You wash away me, and never tried to save me and I break it down so you can go down now, go down now yeah, yeah. I bet youd beg if you were serious. So break on down, break on down now. I bet youd beg if you were serious so break on down, break on down now, break on down now. For every time you punished me, for every time you laughed mat me, for every time you beat me down. Look at me now, look at me now, look at me now, bitch look at me now. I bet youd beg if you were serious. So break on down, break on down now. I bet youd beg if you were serious so break on down, break on down now, break on down now. Beggin you, what, beggin me, what, beggin you...

Saliva
Prenses isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla