Kullanıcı Bilgileri
Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2008
Nerden: İstanbul
Mesajlar: 11.417
Konular: 1154
Puan Grafiği
Rep Puanı:5374
Rep Gücü:0
RD:Prenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond repute
Teşekkür

Ettiği Teşekkür: 38
215 Mesajına 402 Kere Teşekkür Edlidi
:
Arrow Sleepy Storm

Sleepy Storm

On the way with bow and arrow try to find this thing to shoot be on the hunt with bow and arrow its a very different trip dangerous but necessary yes i know the ice is too thin to walk on yes i know the path too narrow to walk on sleepy storm where is your beating heart today hey sleepy storm would i choose to walk or stay on my way with bow and arrow to be on the safe side until i lost sight of the land far into the night be on the hunt with bow and arrow with bow and arrow shall i find your hiding place yes i know the ice is too thin i walk on yes i know the path too narrow i walk on...

Schiller
Prenses isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla