Kullanıcı Bilgileri
Üyelik tarihi: Apr 2008
Nerden: İstanbul
Mesajlar: 11.417
Konular: 1154
Puan Grafiği
Rep Puanı:5374
Rep Gücü:0
RD:Prenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond reputePrenses has a reputation beyond repute
Teşekkür

Ettiği Teşekkür: 38
215 Mesajına 402 Kere Teşekkür Edlidi
:
Arrow Grown

Grown

When I think about it when I got so much that I just cant complain and if I choose to believe something
new you cant con sev cause the thoughts are confined how you gonna find the nerve to believe that you
thought you'd be mine he's what I feel inside

I just dont wanna be misunderstood nobody telling me whats wrong or right bad or good cause I'm grown
I wanna feel free to release it if thats the way I'm feeling I wanna believe who I am to be and if I feel
disrespected that should be respected thats right above restriction of opinions how ever I whatever I

Don't think I'm selfish don't let it be a day when I'm feeling that the world is mine oh I'll make no
mistake cause its alright and even if I'm feelin' like I wanna complain that my right and if I choose to
lie, cuss, buss, or fight damn right

I just dont wanna be misunderstood nobody telling me whats wrong or right bad or good cause I'm grown
I wanna feel free to release it if thats the way I'm feeling I wanna believe who I am to be and if I feel
disrespected that should be respected thats right above restriction of opinions how ever I whatever I

disrespected that should be respected thats right above restriction of opinions how ever I whatever I...

Truth Hurts
Prenses isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla